Biotech Networks is heading back to Seattle April 9th 2024! We received such a warm welcome at our event last September, and many folks have been asking when we’re coming back. We absolutely loved Stoup Capitol Hill as a venue, with their friendly and competent staff, their long communal tables that work best with networking, their convenient location, their fun and inclusive vibe… join us there, click here to register.
We’re implementing a new policy to ensure that our events are sustainable. Going forward, all those currently working in sales, business development, marketing, or consulting (even self-employed) will now pay $75 to attend, all others will be $35. Quite simply, we cannot continue to host events without this change. It’s still a great deal for all, as you’ll receive a full casual dinner, a drink ticket, Scientific Speed Networking™, and an overall enjoyable experience.
WE ALSO NEED SPONSORS to continue hosting events in all of our hubs. See below benefits and realize that your company’s sponsorship has much more value and meaning during these tough times in biotech. Attendees who have been affected by layoffs will be your customers in the coming months, and who will be at the top of their radar when they start new jobs? The companies who support Biotech Networks events NOW!
- Choice of Drug Discovery, Drug Development, or your own topic (such as Medical Devices, etc., invite your top leads to the event)
- Linked logo on website as “Drug Discovery Sponsor”, etc. and all pre-event emails (Monthly newsletter to 45K subscribers, dedicated e-blast to 5K+ regional subscribers, shared to 5K+ regional social media followers)
- Literature table at event
- 3 minutes at microphone
- Event signage logo placement
- Distribution of promotional items/fliers/postcards on themed networking tables
- 3 social media posts thanking individual sponsor
- Three free passes ($105 value)
- List of registrants
- Price: $1475
Please act now to secure your exclusive sponsorship, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org